We offer hardening services for various Unix-, Linux- and Microsoft-based operating systems. Our Unix and Linux services are performed in accordance with strict protocol set out by the United States' National Security Agency (revision 2.0). For specific environments such as LAMP (solutions that bundle Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP), though, we have our own strict in-house protocol. We can also harden a specific system such as a mail server, for instance, by implementing mail relay.
As part of our hardening services, we also implement systems such as Security-Enhanced Linux (mandatory access control environments) and many many other open source and proprietary solutions. Together we will find the solutions that will perfectly answer the specific needs of your business.
Some of the hardening services offered by Tyr are:
- DDOS reduction - For Web sites that suffer from mild direct denial-of-service attacks (DDOS), we can implement open source solutions that will improve availability.
- Snort IDS - We will deploy the Snort Intrusion Detection System within your organization and help you get the most out of it.
- WAF - As part of becoming PCIDSS-compliant (or for other purposes), we will be happy to deploy a Web Application Firewall (WAF) system on your servers. We specialize in several open source and proprietary WAF systems, and we will be happy to share our experience with you.
- Firewall Policy - We will help you to harden your firewall policy and fine-tune it to reach the best compromise between security and usability.
- System hardening - We work with the most strict protocols in the world, and we will be happy to help you to follow them yourself.